There are many methods to format your USB Flash Drives. Why many? Why don't we use a single method formatting? It is because sometimes single method isn't helpful. You need to check many methods for formatting your USB Flash Drive.Today, I am going to show you all of these methods. One of them is given below.
1. How do I format a USB Flash Drive with simple Windows Provided GUI functionality?
Windows provide simple GUI functionality which helps you all to format your USB Flash Drives and other SD Cards.
Formatting USB Flash Drive with this method is very easy and it is the easiest method to format your USB Flash Drives Or SD Cards. You can follow me for formatting your USB Drive.
1. Remove all extra USB Flash Drives if you don't want to format them.
2. Plug in the USB Flash Drive into your PC.
3. Go to my computer/This PC
4. Right-click on the desired USB Flash Drive and select "Format.."
5. A new small window will appear, where you need to select "NTFS" in file system drag down menu.
6. Keep in mind to check the "Quick Format" as well.
7. Click on Start and then click on OK in warning message windows.
8. Wait for few seconds. Format completion message windows will appear.
Note: If there was an error in formatting then move to the next method and try to format by different methods provided here in my website.
Other Methods For Formatting: